Thursday, April 17, 2014

Our visit from Mr.Ward

On Monday, April 14, 2014, Mr. Ward visited our classroom.  He taught a history lesson on World War II.    It was awesome!    He told us that we need to learn from history.  He showed us many things that were from World War I and World War II.  Some of the the items were very impressive.   I will name a few:  helmets, pictures, ax, shovel, water canteen, silk maps, uniforms,  practice grenade, patches, and more.
After Mr. Ward left our classroom,we decided to write a letter thanking him for visiting our classroom.  We all wrote what we thought was our favorite parts.  We thought Mr. Ward did a great job and we all said thank you!
Below is what my handwritten, thank you letter, said to Mr. Ward.   I hope you enjoy.

 April 14, 2014
Dear Mr.Ward

    I want to thank you for teaching us about World War II. My favorite thing about it was the helmets. I like the  american helmets the best.
                                  
Your friend,
                                                                                      Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment